Cranial therapies - how could they contribute to health?
15th January, 2018 10:00am
This talk will look at:
- Approaches to treating emotional stress
- Cranial approaches
- How could cranial treatment work?
- Natural motion in the cranial system
- Perceptual levels in cranial therapy
- Tensions and restrictions in fascia
- Models of energy flow in the body
- How stress could affect the craniosacral system
- Reported affects of cranial therapy and use in treating emotional stress and trauma
- Patient outcome research evidence.
Respected wellbeing expert Brian Isbell, an experienced natural health practitioner and educator, is holding regular Bagnall Centre Family Health and Wellbeing talks on Monday mornings.
The talks are open to our clients and complementary health professionals who wish to broaden and deepen their knowledge of self-care and integrated healthcare. These talks will help you and your family to understand and implement simple and effective health and wellbeing practices.
10am-12pm Monday 15th January
Price: £10 including refreshments (please book in advance to avoid disappointment!).
For the benefit of complementary health practitioners, the talks qualify for Continuing Professional Development points and Brian will provide CPD certificates if required.